Ten cents... anyone??

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Bonding Session Pt. 2

Remember i posted once about my colleagues and i having cigarette breaks and kinda got to know each other? Haha... This time was totally different.

I'm bombarded with work from Muna, my editor-in-chief; in other words... my BOSS!! I was sooo tired and worn out, i had to go outside for a break. But this time, i wasn't with my other colleagues... I was taking a ciggie break with 3 other editors of the company!! April from JUICE Magazine, Adam from Stuff Magazine and Chris of EVO Magazine... i was smoking and chatting with three top people of Catcha!! LoL. That was something different! And the irony was, three of them all smoke. Hahaha...

Maybe i should take more ciggie breaks and get to know the CEO of Catcha next.

Christmas is getting near. It's coming!! It's coming!! I can already hear christmas songs everywhere! Even in the office!! This time i wan alot of presents!!! Gaahhh...!! I don't care!! Here's my...

WISH LIST!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home