Going GAGA over Lady GaGa!!
I know... it's been hell long i've updated my blog. But i've been kinda busy, actually. With what, i shall leave that in suspense. :)
I've been a huge huge fan of Lady GaGa when her song, Just Dance just hit the airwaves and clubs especially. I'd go crazy when the song is played. Now, she has a new single... Poker Face. I immediately fell in love. She even came out with the acoustic version, only on piano. Arghhh!! I'm so in love!!
Here's the video i found.
And i finally found out how to play this awesome song... that is, after hours of listening again and again to the acoustic version of the song and some help from Ultimate Guitar website for chords. :P
Can't read my... can't read my... No, "you" can't read my... Poker Faceeee! :P
I've been a huge huge fan of Lady GaGa when her song, Just Dance just hit the airwaves and clubs especially. I'd go crazy when the song is played. Now, she has a new single... Poker Face. I immediately fell in love. She even came out with the acoustic version, only on piano. Arghhh!! I'm so in love!!
Here's the video i found.
And i finally found out how to play this awesome song... that is, after hours of listening again and again to the acoustic version of the song and some help from Ultimate Guitar website for chords. :P
Can't read my... can't read my... No, "you" can't read my... Poker Faceeee! :P


1 Comments:
You should listen to the whole album. Lots more grreatt songs..
By
Irwan, At
May 3, 2009 at 6:36:00 PM GMT+8
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home