Oh noes!
After months of being lazy, i don't know why, but my mood to blog sprung up all of a sudden. Nothing much has happened though, albeit the small teeny issues which comes pouring time to time.
I'm still swaying here and there with my event jobs and talent scouting/providing, which basically IS my source of income at the moment. Enough for me to cover clubbing, yamcha, petrol and some of my other nonsenses and whatnot. I still do need to find a proper job, to, you know, fit into the whole social perception that after you graduate you have to start working like a dog. I'd love that, but it's just that i still wanna indulge in this life of having fun, travel around and to see the world; not in the perspective of being cooped up at your desk doing shitty work, servicing stupid clients and getting truckloads of sai from your superiors. This is why i'm opting for a stress-free writing job. Hmm... that's a thought, though. Perhaps i should give Muna a call and see if she wants anymore writers. I don't mind working at Looque too. Models, talents, wawawa!! Argh... i'm so sick of people asking me, "So Leon, what've you been up to? Working already?" Yeah, ask me that one more time i'll get some bangla to work your ass.
I realized i've been reading too much. No, not love novels in particular, but everything. In fact, i've been rereading Marley & Me for the 4th time. And yes, i cried all 4 times. Fuck you. Go away. Not only that, this book on Nelson Mendela is an eye-opener too. Maybe i don't have anything else to read anymore. I think imma go haunt around Borders or MPH. Perhaps there'd be chicks there!! :P
You know the feeling, when you see that certain someone, you'd get butterflies and lollipops in your stomach (ignore the lollipops)? You'd start to stutter and nothing seems to sound intelligent. You'd fumble your glass of coke and spill it all over your lap, having her pet dog running to you trying to get a lap off you; or everytime she looks at you, your palm starts to sweat and you'd leave sweat marks on her leather sofa.
OR. You just act cool and thinking "it's all good".
No it's not all good. Perhaps she's thinking "What the fuck is this creep all about? Please don't talk to me or i'm gonna whack him with my mum's favourite frying pan!"
Wake up, sohai! Maybe she's just not interested.
Gosh, what the fuck am i blabbering about here? It's 4.30am! And i've to wake up at 6.30am to send mum out to University Malaya for her CLP exam. I know she'd pass. Mum's been studying day and night... and her notes are even thicker than my CRM textbook! Not only that, her textbooks are thicker than the usual bricks you'd see lying around on the road! Good luck to those who studied weeks before the paper! :)
Oh well... hitting da sack now.
I'm out.
I'm still swaying here and there with my event jobs and talent scouting/providing, which basically IS my source of income at the moment. Enough for me to cover clubbing, yamcha, petrol and some of my other nonsenses and whatnot. I still do need to find a proper job, to, you know, fit into the whole social perception that after you graduate you have to start working like a dog. I'd love that, but it's just that i still wanna indulge in this life of having fun, travel around and to see the world; not in the perspective of being cooped up at your desk doing shitty work, servicing stupid clients and getting truckloads of sai from your superiors. This is why i'm opting for a stress-free writing job. Hmm... that's a thought, though. Perhaps i should give Muna a call and see if she wants anymore writers. I don't mind working at Looque too. Models, talents, wawawa!! Argh... i'm so sick of people asking me, "So Leon, what've you been up to? Working already?" Yeah, ask me that one more time i'll get some bangla to work your ass.
I realized i've been reading too much. No, not love novels in particular, but everything. In fact, i've been rereading Marley & Me for the 4th time. And yes, i cried all 4 times. Fuck you. Go away. Not only that, this book on Nelson Mendela is an eye-opener too. Maybe i don't have anything else to read anymore. I think imma go haunt around Borders or MPH. Perhaps there'd be chicks there!! :P
You know the feeling, when you see that certain someone, you'd get butterflies and lollipops in your stomach (ignore the lollipops)? You'd start to stutter and nothing seems to sound intelligent. You'd fumble your glass of coke and spill it all over your lap, having her pet dog running to you trying to get a lap off you; or everytime she looks at you, your palm starts to sweat and you'd leave sweat marks on her leather sofa.
OR. You just act cool and thinking "it's all good".
No it's not all good. Perhaps she's thinking "What the fuck is this creep all about? Please don't talk to me or i'm gonna whack him with my mum's favourite frying pan!"
Wake up, sohai! Maybe she's just not interested.
Gosh, what the fuck am i blabbering about here? It's 4.30am! And i've to wake up at 6.30am to send mum out to University Malaya for her CLP exam. I know she'd pass. Mum's been studying day and night... and her notes are even thicker than my CRM textbook! Not only that, her textbooks are thicker than the usual bricks you'd see lying around on the road! Good luck to those who studied weeks before the paper! :)
Oh well... hitting da sack now.
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home