Ten cents... anyone??

Thursday, July 30, 2009

In the world of oblivion

Singyer's going off to Saudi for work, flying off in another 4 hours time. Just got back from yamcha with that fella and Jiun. It was quite a fruitful one though; had a talk of life with one of the best-est friends... on LIFE.

Not that i don't realize it. But my life has been very, very stagnant. Apart from the freelance jobs from time to time, i don't seem to be moving forward; instead i'm just... stagnant. I hate that feeling. Especially watching my friends of my own batch moving on, one by one; building careers, getting engaged and married, having kids and some are even dead. Whereas i am here griping of the whatnot in my life. Loser.

A friend once told me, "thinking of doing, and making a point to do it, is two different issues," I'm actually doing the former. Why? I do not know. I have lots of plans and ideas swimming in this thick skull of mine, however none of it rolling out as planned. Prudential? Haha! Apparently i'm not mentally prepared. What does that mean? That means I'M NOT MENTALLY PREPARED!! Sigh. Here i am griping about it again. I wonder when will i stop. Not stop growing up, but to stop being over-grown in mind.

Perhaps all i have to do is stop being picky on what i should do and JUST DO IT? Maybe i should just fly off to some foreign country and trade my luck there?

Sigh... the talk of life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home