Assimilated!
After so long of freelancing and bumming, and enjoying life, i'm now finally society's "slave". Being roped into this company to do mainly marketing stuffs: writing, handling designs and event planning. Well, at least i get to tell people i'm working, rather than they asking what am i doing and telling me i should be looking for a job and start working... blah blah blah. Yes, yes, i'm here alrd. Stop blabbering.
Honestly, i'm kinda enjoying the first week of work. Having really nice colleagues (and a very pretty one too, who sadly is leaving at the end of this week) and, well of course, a boss who's NOT made of demonic elements who'd shout and yell for no reason. Well, i'm leaving my experiences at Hell Bee behind along with my past, and am gonna start fresh here.
Okay, i'm lying. I'm working now just to shut the critics up. I might as well enjoy life, and spend as i earn through my freelances. I could even just sit down at a cafe and plan my future-wanna-dos. But, due to social pressure, i'm here. And the best thing is, this company bans FACEBOOk!! Arghhh... the horror of not logging into my profile for at least 12 hours!! I can't update my profile, i can't stalk photos and i can't comment, and i can't... ARGHHHH! I just can't log into Facebook!! And no, going online through your phone doesn't count.
Hmm... i just can't wait for the end of the month when the paycheque comes in and i hop happily to the bank. Wheee...
Shall update some more soon. Preeeeeeeetty soon.
I'm out for now.
Honestly, i'm kinda enjoying the first week of work. Having really nice colleagues (and a very pretty one too, who sadly is leaving at the end of this week) and, well of course, a boss who's NOT made of demonic elements who'd shout and yell for no reason. Well, i'm leaving my experiences at Hell Bee behind along with my past, and am gonna start fresh here.
Okay, i'm lying. I'm working now just to shut the critics up. I might as well enjoy life, and spend as i earn through my freelances. I could even just sit down at a cafe and plan my future-wanna-dos. But, due to social pressure, i'm here. And the best thing is, this company bans FACEBOOk!! Arghhh... the horror of not logging into my profile for at least 12 hours!! I can't update my profile, i can't stalk photos and i can't comment, and i can't... ARGHHHH! I just can't log into Facebook!! And no, going online through your phone doesn't count.
Hmm... i just can't wait for the end of the month when the paycheque comes in and i hop happily to the bank. Wheee...
Shall update some more soon. Preeeeeeeetty soon.
I'm out for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home