Ten cents... anyone??

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dear Karen

I miss the fact that you've entered my life.
I miss the times you'd call just to ask me what to cook for lunch or dinner.
I miss your voice.
I miss you calling me bee.
I miss you singing Taylor Swift's Love Song to me.
I miss when you'd just call me and sing on the phone to me.
I miss you calling me in the morning to wake me up, then at night before you go to sleep.
I miss you nagging me not to smoke so much.
I miss you throwing tantrums just because i replied your sms late.
I miss you asking me silly stuffs, and i'll have to explain every single thing in detail to you patiently until you understand.
I miss you laughing when i mimicked voices.
I miss you telling me you miss me.
I miss the times when you say "I love you" to me, then shyly deny you said it.
I miss talking to you from morning til evening.
I miss chatting to you on MSN, with only my webcam on.
I miss telling you to stop saying sorry to me so often, and you'd continue unaware.
I miss talking to you about how we met long, long time ago and lost contact; and the fact that in some funny twist in life, we're back together again.
I miss when you talk to me about your plans of having a cafe of your own.
I miss the times where you'd just leave your laptop on and went off to cook lunch or dinner, and your mum would come talk to me on MSN, and tell me stuffs about you. And as you come back, you'd merajuk again. That was cute.
I miss your giggles.
I miss the times you'd ask me what you should wear before your cell meeting.
I miss when you'd call just to complain what just happened.
I miss you calling me early in the morning to wake me up.
I miss you calling again and again just to make sure i'm really awake.
I miss you giving me kisses.
I miss you wanting nose rubs.
I miss when you'd call early in the morning, asking for hugs and kisses when i'm in a train packed with people.
I miss talking to you.
I miss you saying my name over and over again.

I miss everything about you.
Please get well and come back soon.

I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home