Raindrops on my head
Oh mai. I just realized i've not been writing much here. Yes, perhaps articles (in which two has been published in a magazine - i shall not say), but here in this blog. It's been a while.
Working life seems like another internship to me, although i'm getting paid with a constant monthly paycheque and i get to make claims (medical is covered, imagine how many MCs i can take? LOL). I get to do writing, researching and the annoying collateral collection for the sales team. Copywriter cum Marketing Exec. Sounds cool, but it ain't cool. Oh well.
Life's been a roller coaster for me lately. Karen's not well and i can't help worrying about her day in day out. Clubbing, partying and sorts are becoming rare. I don't know why, i just somehow lost my mood for those, especially when clubs are mostly filled with horny uncles and aunties, and along with the young kids who think they're all cool, hip and all that. "WHERE YOU PLAY??" Doesn't this sound abit highschool-ish to you? My gawd. I didn't think i'd be hearing that phrase since Form 2!! Kudos to you kids!! Go all out, drink all you want ya hear?? Your parents won't mind much that you're being brats and using their money on all this stuffs, just to show off!! You go!! Hou yea to you.
I'll try and update more. Should make this a priority, just in case i lose my writing touch.
I'm out.
Working life seems like another internship to me, although i'm getting paid with a constant monthly paycheque and i get to make claims (medical is covered, imagine how many MCs i can take? LOL). I get to do writing, researching and the annoying collateral collection for the sales team. Copywriter cum Marketing Exec. Sounds cool, but it ain't cool. Oh well.
Life's been a roller coaster for me lately. Karen's not well and i can't help worrying about her day in day out. Clubbing, partying and sorts are becoming rare. I don't know why, i just somehow lost my mood for those, especially when clubs are mostly filled with horny uncles and aunties, and along with the young kids who think they're all cool, hip and all that. "WHERE YOU PLAY??" Doesn't this sound abit highschool-ish to you? My gawd. I didn't think i'd be hearing that phrase since Form 2!! Kudos to you kids!! Go all out, drink all you want ya hear?? Your parents won't mind much that you're being brats and using their money on all this stuffs, just to show off!! You go!! Hou yea to you.
I'll try and update more. Should make this a priority, just in case i lose my writing touch.
I'm out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home