Ten cents... anyone??

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Burn Out

Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Woke up at 8, reach Midvalley at 9. Start work at 10, and finish at 10pm. Whole of my weekend gone, just like that. Voila! Poof! And since yesterday i've been lethargic and sleepy. I had blisters and a cut on my foot which i don't even know how the hell i got it in the first place. Got home, realized my socks were soaked with blood, only to find out that cut on my right foot. No wonder i kept having this stinging sensation on my foot the whole day.

I seriously am worn out. I'm so craving for a proper holiday. Somewhere, with anyone! Preferably by the beach. I can so picture what i would want for my holiday. A drive with a few good friends; joking around, laughing hard and stopping by at rest stops for ciggie breaks. Then we'd arrive at our destination; check in to our hotel/resort/apartment/whatsoever; head out to the swimming pool for a dip or perhaps take a drive down town and see what we could do. Oh wait, before that. A NICE COLD BEERRRR!! Then by evening, we'd be back, and head off to the beach for a barbeque and enjoy the gentle sea breeze hitting our tired faces. Ahh... i so want that right now.

Went out for yamcha with Cheng and Syin the other night (more like a bahkuteh session), and had a few conversations. It just struck me. I think i would want to publish a book. The contents, yet to be planned. But by these two really good friends of mine, i've thought of a really good title for my book. Cheeky, yet would make you ponder what the heck is this book about.

"How To Eat Fish"

Why i chose this title. I shall explain next time.

Until then. Gotta leave office before the traffic jam gets bitchy.

I'm out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home