Ten cents... anyone??

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Regeneration!

Oh my gawd. After i started working, i don't seem to be blogging anymore, yet i keep pouring out so much onto Facebook and Twitter. Sigh.

So much has happened to me and i seem to be getting lost. I thought i was happy, yet i'm not. A very good friend of mine, Boon Chin told me although i seem happy, but in fact deep down i'm not. I resented that statement at first, but slowly, i realized. He's right.

I thought i had something. But, in reality, it's just another fantasy i cooked up to fulfill that gap which could never be filled, somehow. Countless times, i tried and tried. Somehow i still feel that void in me. I don't know what's going on anymore. I don't seem to have a proper path anymore. And just when i thought i had something in grasp, that something got slipped and went missing again. It sucks.

Work has been hectic. Articles after articles. Not only that, i had to come up with taglines and stuffs. And oh ya, the occasional marketing stuffs. Boring, but what to do? It's better than being at home not doing anything at all, no?

I lost my phone countless of times. Different models, different time and at different place; yet one same old habit: my carelessness. Sigh. I hope i don't lose my Blackberry which i dried up my ang pow pile to buy. And for the first time, i'm actually paying my own bills! Should i be proud of myself? Hmm... You see, i even lost that fire in me. What the fuck is going on with me?

Oh shites. Just as i'm writing this, i have work to do. This sucks.

I'm out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home